Graduate Student Publications
- (with Fernández, R., Stone, M.) “Towards a Flexible Semantics: Colour Terms in Collaborative Reference Tasks,” Proceedings of the First Joint Conference on Lexical and Computational Semantics (*SEM,), Montreal, Canada (2012).
- “Vagueness Intuitions and the Mobility of Cognitive Sortals,” Minds and Machines, Vol. 22, No. 3, 213-234 (2012).
- “Dynamic Concepts” (July, 2011) Mnemosyne 1
- "Compulsion to Rule in Plato’s Republic," Apeiron (forthcoming).
- “Grounding and Supplementation”, Erkenntnis (forthcoming).
- “What is the Well-Foundedness of Grounding?”, Mind (forthcoming).
- “Concrete Modal Structuralism”, 2010 Annual Proceedings of the Canadian Society for the History and Philosophy of Mathematics (2011), pp. 119-131.
- “Intuitions are Inclinations to Believe” (with B. Molyneux), Philosophical Studies, Volume 145, Issue 1 (2009), pp. 89-109.
- “If Intuitions Must Be Evidential Then Philosophy is in Big Trouble” (with B. Molyneux), Studia Philosophica Estonica 2 (2009), pp. 35-53.
- "Quine's Behaviorism and Linguistic Meaning: Why Quine's Behaviorism is not Illicit,'' Philosophia 39(2011), pp 51-59.
- "Burge's Contextual Theory of Truth and the Super-Liar Paradox" in Michael Pelis and Vit Puncochar (eds.), The Logica Yearbook 2011 (London: College Publications, 2012), pp. 141-152.
- “Socrates and Aristotle on the Weakness of the Will,” Journal of Foreign Philosophy, v.17 (Beijing, 2005).
- Review of Amie Thomasson's Ordinary Objects, APA Newsletters, v.8, n.1, 2008.
- “A Defense of the Evidential-role View of Intuitions,” Teorema (forthcoming).