- MA (University of Florida) Philosophy
- Licentiate (Faculdade de São Bento - Sao Paulo, Brazil) Philosophy
Areas of Interest: Philosophical Logic, Modal Logic, Epistemology, Philosophy of Language, Philosophy of Religion
Professional Affiliations: Society for Exact Philosophy (2015-); Association for Symbolic Logic (2016-); Canadian Society for the History and Philosophy of Mathematics (2016-)
Work in Progress:
- "Expressive Incompleteness of Two-Dimensional Modal Logics" (Invited)
- Logic Seminar, at Melbourne, October 2016
- "Tableau methods for two-dimensional modal logics;"
- NASSLLI, at Rutgers, July 2016
- Association for Symbolic Logic, Storrs CT, May 2016
- CSHPM, Calgary CA, May 2016
- Logic and Language: 5th Annual Graduate Philosophy Conference, Calgary CA, May 2016
- "Natural natural deduction for modal logics", with Greg Ray;
- Society for Exact Philosophy, Coral Gables FL, May 2016
- "Fitch-Style Natural Deduction with Diagonal Operators and their Eliminability;"
- ""Peer disagreement" and evidence of evidence", with John Biro;
- "What is evidence of evidence evidence of?", with John Biro;
- "Peer disagreement and second-order justification"
-Society for Exact Philosophy, Hamilton CA, 2015