Fabio Dal Conti Lampert
- M.A., Philosophy, University of Florida (2013-2015)
- PhL, Philosophy, Faculdade de Sao Bento, Sao Paulo/Brazil (2009-2013)
I am a second year PhD student interested in logic, philosophical logic, epistemology, philosophy of language, and also philosophy of religion.
- 'Natural Deduction for Diagonal Operators'. Forthcoming in 2016 Annual Proceedings of the Canadian Society for History and Philosophy of Mathematics.
- ‘Actuality, Tableaux, and Two-Dimensional Modal Logic’. Forthcoming in Erkenntnis, 2017.
- ‘Actuality and the A Priori’. Philosophical Studies, doi 10.1007/s11098-017-0894-5, 2017.
‘A Doutrina de Sao Tomas do Ser Necessario.’ Fundamento, n. 4, jan-jun, pp. 201–214, 2012. Article from Patterson Brown, ‘St. Thomas Doctrine of Necessary Being,’ translated into Portuguese. Originally published in The Philosophical Review, 73 (1): 76–90, 1964.