- BA: Philosophy, American Military University (2010)
- MA: Philosophy, San Jose State University (2013)
I am currently writing a dissertation looking at the theoretical issues around concepts of evolutionary mismatch in biology, particularly in relation to evolutionary perspectives on health (e.g. evolutionary medicine, evolutionary psychology, etc). The dissertation deals with how to characterize evolutionary mismatch as a concept, the relationship between evolutionary fitness and welfare, the role of the environment in mismatch, and criteria of adequacy for mismatch hypotheses.
"Praise, blame, and demandingness" in Philosophical Studies. First online: November 30, 2016.
- Phi 108: Philosophy of Biological Science, Summer 2016.
- Phi 5: Critical Reasoning, Summer 2015.
- Phi 12: Introduction to Symbolic Logic, Summer 2014.
2013-2014: Graduate Scholars Fellowship